Health and Safety Advisors & Consultants
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in an organisation that values and supports its staff, with ongoing training and development, prides itself on delivering an excellent service to its clients?
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an individual with at least 12 months experience in H&S to join us as either H&S Advisors or Consultants. Both roles will be based from our Leicestershire office.
The Advisor role is supported by an experienced team and the successful candidate will receive support and training to enable them to grow in their knowledge and ability.
The H&S Consultant will manage their own client book. They will be advising on interesting and sometimes complex projects and issues across multiple sectors.
Greens Consultancy specialises in Occupational Health and Safety. We serve and protect our clients with straightforward solutions that save time, money and keep business compliant with legal requirements.
- Production of safety documents such as risk assessments, safe systems & policies
- Providing advice, assistance & training to clients on matters relating to a variety of subjects
- Carrying out practical work, such as site inspections, attending meetings and connecting with clients face to face, by telephone and over email
- Assisting clients to submit & pass various contractor assessment schemes
- Visiting premises & sites to meet prospective and existing clients, to establish their requirements and where appropriate selling services
- Ability to relate to, engage with and motivate business owners and their employees
- High levels of self-motivation to manage a variable workload in sometimes challenging circumstances
- High levels of attention to detail as well as the ability to communicate with clarity, both written and verbally
- A full UK driving licence & own vehicle (all work incurred expenses incurred at work are reimbursed)
- Minimum of NEBOSH General Certificate or NVQ Equivalent
- Technical member of IOSH
- NVQ level 5 or Degree in Health and Safety
- Experience in occupational health and safety (preferably in construction).
- Graduate or Chartered member of IOSH
- Experience in the delivery of training courses
- Holds NEBOSH Construction and/or NEBOSH Fire Certificates
Position: Health and Safety Advisors & Consultants
Location: Leicestershire, LE8 5QU
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Health and Safety Advisor £20,000 to £25,000 per annum, Health and Safety Consultant £25,000 to £35,000 per annum
Both positions dependent on qualifications and experience
Closing date for applications is: 26.10.18.
Other beneficial experiences
Trainee Health and Safety Consultant, Trainee H&S Consultant, Graduate Health and Safety Consultant, Junior Health and Safety Consultant, Health and Safety Advisor, Health and Safety Consultant, Health and Safety Assistant, Health and Safety, H&S etc.
No agencies please.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.